Sunday, June 12, 2011

Danthoughts

I've come under some fire lately from some saying that my blogs could be better and that I'm on a path of writing increasingly desperate blogs for attention (DBFA) and that my recklessness will lead down a path of self-destruction and terrible, hacky puns.(Grossman)  Well I thought that I would combat that with a shotgun approach of thoughts that I have.
1) Irregardless is not a word.  Sticking the "ir" in front of regardless does not give it emphasis. 
2) There is only one, "t", in one place in the word "exacerbate".
3) How do blind people know when they're good to go (g2g) after "#2"?
4) I think someone needs to invent a motor that attaches to your hammock in the yard that keeps you gently swinging.
5) Have you ever noticed how loud planes are when they are flying?  All things considered, those things are pretty sound-proof inside.
6) Space Jam was a movie that defined a generation.


With that being said, I will now move on. 
The other day, I was enjoying some of my tapes as I have recently come across a brand new cassette recorder.  This thing is sweet, I can record songs off of the radio onto a tape of my own.  I've been calling in to my usual radio stations and requesting songs like crazy! I've made some pretty BOSS mix tapes recently though.  Anywho, I was browsing my local tape store and I found this really hot new girls group called TLC.  I recommend that everyone go and get this tape. They have a song on their record and in this song, they say "Don't go chasin' waterfalls".  What I have taken that to mean is that I should not chase something in order to make my blog into something that it's not.  So, I'm just gonna keep on doing what I do in this blog and risk the self destruction.


 

Works Cited

Grossman, Seth. "Lessons, Adventures, and the Wannabes that Follow." Sethoughts. Blogspot, 07 June, 2011. Web. 12 Jun 2011. <http://amazingsethoughts.blogspot.com/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment